Boutique Law Firm Providing Personalized Service
At the Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., the success of the firms’ clients is the number one goal. Fort Lauderdale attorney Levi Williams represents Florida and international individuals and business entities in a wide range of legal practice areas. With nearly 20 years of experience, attorney Williams focuses on finding effective results for his clients in the most efficient manner possible. He offers services that include negotiation and mediation, corporate counsel, contractual representation, employment law and government relations.
- Entity selection — LLC, C-Corp, sole-proprietorship, etc.
- Initial filing and business setup — including corporate ID, tax ID, employee ID, operational plan, and structural setup
- Initial development — business and marketing plan
- Ongoing counsel — efficiency, human resource policies, best practices, industry regulatory compliance, employment counsel, contract templates
- Windup, purchase and sale — preparing documentation for business windup, purchase and sale of multi-million dollar corporations
- General Counsel Services — providing small to large corporate entities with an economical option to the costly in-house counsel choice while delivering critical legal consulting services to the client on a daily basis.
Attorney Williams also helps clients create new entities as subsidiaries or spin-offs of existing businesses and corporations.
The Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., represents clients in a wide variety of contract law matters, including:
- Contract negotiations
- Contract drafting
- Contract review
- Breach of contract litigation
- Government procurement contracts
- Health care contracts
- Employment contracts
- Sale of business contracts
Attorney Levi Williams represents employers and employees in employment law litigation and representation involving:
- Wage and hour claims
- Overtime claims
- Non-compete clauses
- Title VII/employment discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment clams
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- Best practices for employers
- Procedures and policies/best practices
As a Florida government relations lawyer, Levi Williams serves as a liaison between private entities (including individuals, businesses and consolidated concerns) and government entities.
- Contract negotiations
Contact Miami Government Contract Attorney
From its Fort Lauderdale office, the firm represents clients throughout Florida and internationally. Call 954-900-9138 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation with attorney Levi Williams.