Starting And Running A Business Is An Ongoing Venture
In many cases, the success of a business depends not on just one-time action, but upon continuing legal counsel from an attorney who can handle every aspect of a business’s life cycle and provide services to meet the business’s varied needs.
Attorney Levi Williams, founding attorney of the Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., has more than 25 years of experience representing individuals and entities in a range of business matters. He emphasizes efficient, results-oriented legal solutions for businesses of all sizes in Florida and internationally.
The Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., is a boutique law firm. Attorney Williams takes the time to listen to his clients’ concerns and goals, to understand each unique situation and to provide personally tailored solutions for each client’s needs. In every aspect of his work as a Fort Lauderdale corporate counsel attorney, attorney Williams focuses on finding ways to streamline processes and minimize legal costs for his clients.
The Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., helps businesses in every aspect of business startup and formation from the firm’s offices in Fort Lauderdale.
- Entity selection: Each entity type has various tax and functional implications. Attorney Williams provides valuable counsel, based on each client’s unique business model, goals and tax concerns, as to which entity choice would be the best choice, including C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC and LLP.
- Business planning: A business plan is essential for any new business. Attorney Williams helps clients design and draft comprehensive business plans that cover management structure, marketing planning, financial projections and operating procedures.
- Filing: Attorney Williams helps clients make sure that all of the proper documentation is accounted for and timely filed.
- Initial development: A variety of issues can arise for a new business owner that require competent legal counsel, including real estate issues, government relations, initial marketing and development and human resource/employment issues
Ongoing legal counsel is critical for handling the various needs that arise as a business grows and develops through new challenges and opportunities.
- Contracts — Negotiation, drafting, review and breach of contract litigation
- Compliance — Human resource policies and best practices, compliance with OSHA and other agency regulations
- Employment law — Counsel, negotiation and litigation regarding wage/hour disputes, discrimination and harassment claims
In more than 25 years as a lawyer, Levi Williams has assisted in the successful sale of numerous multimillion-dollar companies. Attorney Williams represents buyers and sellers in business sale negotiations. He has the experience to recognize pitfalls and complications ahead of time and to make sure his clients get the best outcome possible in sales and purchases of businesses.