Employment Law Solutions Tailored To Efficiently Resolve Your Legal Issues
Levi Williams, Esq., principal and founding attorney of the Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., represents employers and employees from Florida, the entire United States and internationally in a wide range of employment law matters.
As an employment law attorney with more than 25 years of experience, attorney Williams provides legal solutions for his clients that are tailored to their needs and focused on fast, efficient results. It is important to resolve conflicts as swiftly as possible to minimize the overall costs and damages for clients. By taking the time at the beginning of each case to understand the client’s unique issues and goals, attorney Williams is able to use his experience to find the right solution quickly, and to aggressively protect each client’s interests.
Attorney Williams handles employment claims that involve:
- Wage and hour matters: Attorney Williams handles employee complaints involving wage and hour, overtime, misclassification, late payment, working off the clock, vacation and benefits.
- Discrimination claims: The Law Offices of Levi Williams, P.A., represents clients in discrimination claims involving Title VII, the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Sexual harassment: When an employee experiences a “hostile work environment” of a sexual nature, or when someone in authority tries to trade job benefits for sexual actions, it is sexual harassment.
- Ongoing counsel: With nearly 20 years of experience as a Miami lawyer, attorney Williams helps clients with best practices, policies and procedures, employee contracts, mitigation techniques, compliance and preemptive legal planning.
- Contractual disputes and litigation: When employers and employees find themselves in a legal battle over a contract, attorney Williams has the experience to step in and mediate the matter quickly and advantageously, or litigate aggressively to obtain the best results possible for his client.
“Beware of a lawyer who wants to jump into litigation without knowing all of the facts first. There are times when litigation is the best approach, but there are also times when the costs associated with litigation far outweigh any possible benefits. I will take the time to learn the facts of your case and your goals, to give you my honest, straightforward analysis of your case.” —Levi Williams, Attorney at Law